Thinking about advertising?
Think local — as in neighborhood online communities and newspapers. These outlets are the way to go for smart advertisers who do not want to overpay for circulation they do not need.
A few examples include:
• The Hinsdalean newspaper is delivered to all households and businesses in Hinsdale 60521
• There are several monthly beautiful regional magazines that have online components as well. In our neck of the woods there's Hinsdale Magazine, Hinsdale Living and Glancer Magazine. They cover adjoining communities and some have editions on the North Shore and other communities.
• Nextdoor is online, free and in your neighborhood. Many conversations in your neighborhood group are seeking business referrals as well as looking for a lost dog, posting garage sales, etc.
• 22nd Century Media’s community weekly newspapers and websites. In the southwest suburbs: The Frankfort Station, The Homer Horizon, The Lockport Legend, The Mokena Messenger, The New Lenox Patriot, The Tinley Junction and The Orland Park Prairie. And in the North Shore: The Lake Forest Leader, The Glencoe Anchor, The Highland Park Landmark, The Northbrook Tower, The Glenview Lantern, The Wilmette Beacon and The Winnetka Current.
• Suburban Life newspapers online and print
• The Daily Herald also offers zoned media buys in certain sections in print and online that enable you to pay less for advertising in only one or more targeted zones.
For more information on how, where and what to advertise, feel free to contact us. Also stay tuned for our next Quick Read discussing Instagram.
#OakBrook #Hinsdale #smallbusinessowner #timesavers #pressedfortime #PR #Mediadeals #Marketing #marketingagency #shoplocal #Localbusinessmarketing #marketinginvestment #marketingtips #WalshCommunicationsLLC #marketingassistance #MarketingBudget #walshcommunicationsllc #HinsdaleMagazine #TheHinsdalean #HinsdaleLiving #Nextdoor #22ndCenturyMedia #Patch #MySuburbanLife #TheDailyHerald #GlancerMagazine